Jamie Oliver 7 Ways Givaway
This GIVEAWAY is now closed. The winner has been chosen at random and announced on Instagram and Facebook
The winner is @takeabreakrentals - Congratulations!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Alicia Duggan (The Bookshop X7002261A) whose registered office is at CC La Colonia L.21, San Pedro de Alcantara, Marbella 29670, Malaga, Spain
2. The giveaway is open to residents of Europe aged 18 years or over except employees of The Bookshop and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDltUBdKcka/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link and Facebook: https://www.thebookshop.es/page/jamie-oliver-7-ways-givaway
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 23rd August 2020 at 23:59 Spanish time. After this date the no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the
competition and how to enter are as follows:
Follow our account @thebookshopsanpedro
Like the post https://www.instagram.com/p/CDltUBdKcka/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Tag 3 friends in the comments
Like and Follow our page @thebookshop.es
Like and Share the post https://www.thebookshop.es/page/jamie-oliver-7-ways-givaway
Tag 3 friends in the comments
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
1 (one) Copy of Jamie Oliver’s 7 Ways ISBN 9780241431153 priced at €29.90 (https://www.thebookshop.es/product/7-ways---easy-ideas-for-every-day-of-the-week---jamie-oliver)
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The Winner will be chosen at random by the Promoter and or its agents
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram/Facebook and will be published in a public post on Instagram and Facebook on the 24th August 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and
where the prize can be collected / is delivered. The price can be collected in
store or delivered free of charge to the following countries:
Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands only), Sweden, United Kingdom
Deliveries to European countries not listed may incur a delivery charge.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Spanish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Spanish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. The entrant must be following @thebookshopsanpedro on Instagram or @thebookshop.es on Facebook in order to enter.
24. The Bookshop shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. The Bookshop also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.